Auditory Processing is what the brain does with what it hears.
Symptoms of auditory processing problems
- Needs to have directions repeated
- Has poor auditory sequential memory
- Misunderstands spoken information, directions or questions
- Is easily distracted by background noise
- Finds some sounds uncomfortable or painful
- Has trouble with auditory discrimination skills
Children age 2 through to teens, adults and seniors can all benefit from the program. Completely portable and easy to use, The Listening Program fits easily into anyone’s schedule and requires 15 to 30 minutes of daily listening.